This morning's breakfast consisted of:
- 6 oz poached egg whites (easily digestible protein) , seasoned with spices/sea salt, basil, onion powder, 1 tsp organic extra virgin coconut oil (MCT fat produces energy and increases metabolism)
- Steamed broccoli and kale (nutrient dense, fiber dense complex carbohydrates)
- 3 black olives (monounsaturated fatty acids may decrease inflammation, reduce insulin resistance which reduces the tendency to store fat)
- Fresh picked basil (flavonoids for cell protection, leaf oil for anti-bacterial , anti-inflammatory and vitamin A for heart health)
- Morning Tea: I made a teapot mixture of Green Tea, Ginseng Vitality and Natural Herbs Tea
Green Tea for Antioxidants (cell protection), Ginseng for Energy and Vitality, Natural Herbs for digestion and elimination
Purchase these teas online!
Purchase Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil online!